07 Oct Infrastructure Support Engineer
Join a friendly IT team with a leading independent school in the heart of central London as their new Infrastructure Support Engineer! Our client is offering a salary of £42,000, including free lunches!
Your responsibilities will include supporting the school's IT and infrastructure, including systems and software, and maintaining networks.
- Providing daily support to the students, teachers and school support staff across the site.
- Working alongside the Network manager to resolve infrastructure issues and manage IT projects.
- Deployment of end-user hardware and software across the school, including desktops, laptops and tablets, cabling, printers, AV equipment and other peripherals
- Management and support of the school's core infrastructure, data and services within the defined SLA’s.
- Assist with all escalated IT issues in collaboration with the network manager.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience working within a similar role - must be education environment based.
- Extensive experience in supporting an IT infrastructure with particular emphasis on end-user devices, support within an educational environment and knowledge of Citrix.
- Communication skills across various audiences, including SLTs, teachers, support staff, and students.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems, VMWare, desktop applications and associated hardware such as laptops, desktops, printers and peripherals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for IT.
- Problem solver
- Management skills.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.