12 Apr Infrastructure Business Development Manager – Remote
We are recruiting for a significant technology business in the EdTech sector! Our client is looking for a highly skilled and self-motivated Infrastructure Business Development Manager to join their expanding software licensing team. This is an excellent salary of £50,000 - £70,000, depending on experience, and benefits, such as life insurance, flexible working hours, and more!
You'll be responsible for creating long-term relationships with an extensive portfolio of key vendors and identifying methods of enhancing margins through the attachment of related solutions/services and improving accreditations, organising go-to-market campaigns, supporting the wider Account Management team, and engaging directly with prospects to grow sales and increase profitability.
- Managing important vendor and supplier relationships, such as those with VMware.
- Supporting and efficiently responding to tenders.
- Providing licensing and training support to account managers.
- Work closely with the technical services and cyber security team to grow sales.
- Identifying innovation and opportunities based on the latest technologies
- Working closely with the marketing team to ensure marketing campaigns are accurate and successful.
- Efficiently interpret customer challenges into solutions.
- Assuring we have all the accreditations and certifications necessary to maximise the value of the client portfolio.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience working in a similar role. (VMWare Suppliers or similar solutions)
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding KPI’s and sales targets.
- Strong expertise in VMWare solutions, ideally Desktop and Application Virtualisation, Hyperconverged Infrastructure and Cloud Management.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Office 365 knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident and Outgoing.
- Results Driven.
- Highly Motivated.
- Negotiation & Persuasion skills
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.