20 Sep ICT Technician
We are searching for an experienced and highly technical ICT Technician to join a leading school based in Richmond. This role offers an excellent salary of up to £24,000, including benefits such as free lunches, a pension scheme and flexible working during school holidays.
As the school's ICT Technician, you will provide first and second-line technical support to all users by resolving or escalating technical calls and help ensure the school's IT infrastructure can cope with all staff and student needs.
- Providing first and second-line support to all students, teachers and support staff.
- Ensure that operating systems, application software, and system management tools are correctly installed, configured, tested, and maintained.
- Keep backup, redundancy, and security solutions up-to-date.
- Help reduce unnecessary contact with IT support by providing self-help and user guides.
- The management and monitoring of all installed infrastructure and systems.
- Ensure all staff are trained on the use of hardware and software within the school at the appropriate time and level.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience working within a similar IT role. (Preferably in a school environment)
- Knowledge & experience in Microsoft Office, Desktop Operating Systems, & Troubleshooting.
- Someone who is committed to providing high-quality customer service & is willing to go the extra mile.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for all things IT.
- Team Player.
- Leadership Skills.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.