27 Jul ICT Technician
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ICT Technician to join a renowned independent school in West London. This is a year-round position offering the opportunity to work in a lively academic environment with a strong academic reputation, keen sporting tradition, and a lively cultural programme.
You will receive a great package:
- 25 days of annual leave per year
- Competitive salary and benefits
As the ICT Technician you will assist in the provision and development of ICT throughout the school. You will provide first line support to staff, students, and visitors.
The role is in West London and as the ICT Technician, you will:
- Provide first line support, diagnosing, resolving, or escalating ICT issues
- Maintain ICT equipment – Desktops, laptops, tablets, school equipment, printers, audio-visual equipment etc.
- Install, update and upgrade software and assist with network upgrades
- Support the use of Cloud applications (Office 365, Firefly VLE, Engage MIS) and other specialist applications and evaluate new products and services
- Support with the technical aspects of school productions and events
- Assist with management of the school’s website, intranet, and social media
To be successful in this role you should be familiar with a range of ICT technologies, networking, and applications, including:
- Microsoft desktop, cloud platform and server operating systems
- Microsoft Office applications
- Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS & DHCP
Excellent communication skills are key, as is punctuality, integrity, and trustworthiness.
Flexibility to work outside of normal hours as and when required is essential.
You should be flexible and enthusiastic, and able to work with a wide range of people as part of a team, but also independently.
A commitment to the safeguarding, welfare and care of children is essential
It would be a bonus if you had experience with:
- Apple products
- Android operating system
- Google for Education
Why Should You Apply?
Our client is a leading London preparatory school, with a long history and an outstanding record of preparing boys for Senior School and future success.