21 Apr ICT Technician
Join an outstanding group of schools as their new ICT technician! We are on the hunt for a highly technical individual to take the next step in their career within education technology. Based in Ealing and with an attractive salary of up to £28,000, this is the perfect role to do just that! This is a 6 to 12 months contract leading to permanent.
You will be working directly with the school's IT Manager ensuring IT systems across the school sites are running efficiently. This will include you responding to and resolving IT support tickets sent to the helpdesk in a timely manner and in line with SLAs.
- Provide users with support for Microsoft Active Directory.
- Following the senior IT team's instructions, ensure the IT Service Desk performs a quality support service to all end-users.
- Ensure all schools' systems' physical and operational health, including servers, networking equipment, and cabling.
- Supporting users and computers in a Microsoft Active Directory Server 2008/12 environment (Physical and Virtual).
- Assist in the management and security of networked systems, including antivirus, web Filtering and eSafety protocols.
- Systems management and network security, including Web Filter, eSafety protocols, Antivirus, user permissions/policies, and access.
- Provide technical support during and before events as and when requested.
- Ensuring that the asset database is kept accurate and up to date.
- Assist in delivering strategic IT projects by performing assigned tasks as directed by the IT Manager.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience working in a similar IT support role within a school environment.
- Relevant qualifications.
- Strong knowledge and proven track record of using school IT systems.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to explain technical issues to non-technical staff.
- Passion for IT.
- Can work independently and as part of a team.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.