30 Oct ICT Field Engineer – N/NW London
GreatFind Recruitment are working with an established and growing Education ICT Support company based in North West London, who are looking to appoint an ICT Field Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
The ICT Field Engineer will be supporting sites across N/NW London and will have a good understanding of Server 2019/2016/2012/R2, Windows 7/10, Office 2013/2016/2019, Active Directory and Group Policy.
Ideally, the ICT Field Engineer will have experience of supporting schools’ ICT Networks and will be working alongside ICT coordinators. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and be reliable and punctual and above all be personable.
- Hardware and software installations
- Basic administrative duties
- Health checks
- Fault finding
- Troubleshooting & Repairs of: Servers, Laptops, Interactive Whiteboards, Speakers, Printers, Cameras, Scanners, Tablets, Chromebooks)
- Maintenance of peripherals and network infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy
- Troubleshooting network connectivity issues including wireless
- Enthusiastic with strong customer facing qualities
- Ability to prioritise jobs and approach them in a logical manner
- Ability to explain issues and solutions in plain English to non-technical users
- Highly motivated using own initiative and common sense to tackle issues
- CRB/DBS will be required (Client will pay for DBS check on commencement of employment)
- Own transport required
Salary: £20,000 - £27,000 Per Annum (Depending on experience)
Hours: Mon – Fri: 9.00am -5.00pm
Holiday: 6 Weeks (30 Days)
Own Transport Required
If you feel you have the required experience to support within the education sector and this role is suitable for you, please do not hesitate to apply for immediate consideration.
About GreatFind Recruitment
We specialise on IT Channel recruitment, especially in education sector. We work on different job level vacancies from graduate jobs to 3rd line Technicians, and in various departments including IT, sales and marketing, and operations.
We’ve worked in the IT channel for nearly 20 years. We deliver a consultative, personal service to our candidates and clients, and we won’t rest until everyone is happy.
We are an equal opportunity provider.