08 Feb Head of Customer Service/Customer Success
Join an innovative EdTech company that's transforming career guidance in secondary schools worldwide as their Head of Customer Service/Customer Success. This hybrid role, based in Hertfordshire, offers up to £52,000 per annum.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension contribution
- Tax-free bonus and more
Lead and inspire a team of customer success executives to ensure the effective implementation of best practices, enhance product usage, and drive growth through renewals and retention.
- Customer Engagement: Ensure effective onboarding of schools, monitor product usage, manage renewals, and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Team Leadership: Oversee team performance, provide training and coaching, and conduct regular evaluations to ensure excellence.
- Process Management: Optimize customer experience through efficient support process management and collaborate with other departments for seamless operations.
- Proven experience in customer success, preferably within a SaaS provider in the EdTech sector.
- Exceptional communication skills and a knack for technology.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in leading customer service teams, showcasing strong stakeholder management and operational excellence.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT & EdTech recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.