10 Jun Head of Bids
We are looking for a Head of Bids to join a leading EdTech company! This is an excellent salary of up to £70,000 plus great benefits, including flexible working hours, life insurance, a daily complimentary breakfast, and more! The position is based in the Hertfordshire area and can be hybrid.
Your primary responsibility will be to manage the bandwidth of the Bid Team, provide resources for applicable opportunities, and ensure future pipelined opportunities are taken into account. In addition, you will need to oversee any contractual management through the Contract Manager and guide them on prioritising and maximising their utilisation.
- Participating in Framework review meetings and implementing necessary feedback and actions.
- Managing the pipeline and forecasting opportunities for large-scale tenders and national frameworks.
- Managing, governing, and monitoring a company's bids, tenders, frameworks, and contracts.
- Managing and mentoring the bids team.
- When required, provide training to other team members in the bids and sales team.
- Develop business cases for product adoption based on framework/customer demand in collaboration with Sales and Technical Services.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong experience working within a similar role. Preferably in the EdTech/Education industry.
- Bid management background.
- Background in managing and mentoring teams of staff.
- Strong understanding of commercial risk.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure.
- Highly Motivated.
- Highly organised.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.