26 Feb Graduate Sales Executive
Internal Sales Executive Opportunity to join a vibrant fast growing provider of software solutions to education sector clients. Excellent opportunity to kick start your career and develop into an accomplished sales person. Excellent benefits include 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays. An additional 5 days paid leave to pursue an individual or volunteering type mission plus a generous up to £12,000 bonus scheme.
An excellent starting salary of £18,000 to £22,000.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Report directly to the Sales Director
- You will be responsible for telephone based contact with prospective customers to develop brand awareness and to book onto trials and demonstrations.
- Responsible for outbound calls to prospect educational establishments across the UK to promote brand awareness.
- Be the first point of call for any inbound enquiries through email or website/marketing
- Book potential customers on demonstrations and trials of our software
- Data cleanse accounts to ensure our records are kept up to date through using our CRM
- Work with the Business Development Managers to support their pipeline build
- Attend conferences and events and act as the face of the company
- Learn our products, so that you are trusted as an advisor
Experience and Qualifications required
- Experience in sales preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of using CRM systems
- Use of Microsoft and Google applications (word, excel, hangouts, slack etc)
- Good professional communicator
- Good written and verbal skills
- Relationship builder
- Driving License
In return we offer a warm working culture where all are valued and the sum is greater than the individual. Just like our App manifesto, we give each employee the opportunity to learn, develop, grow and shape their own development.
Great package with:
* 30 days paid leave (not including statutory holidays)
* An additional 5 days paid leave to pursue an individual or volunteering type mission
* Excellent career progression opportunities (with exposure to areas outside of domain)
* Salary based upon experience
* Excellent OTE earnings
* Monday - Friday
Who we are?
GreatFind Recruitment is a specialist IT recruitment agency. We've been in business for over 15 years and we're different because we genuinely care about our candidates and clients, delivering a consultative and personalised service.
About GreatFind Recruitment
We specialise on IT Channel recruitment, especially in education sector. We work on different job level vacancies from graduate jobs to 3rd line Technicians, and in various departments including IT, sales and marketing, and operations.
We've worked in the IT channel for nearly 20 years. We deliver a consultative, personal service to our candidates and clients, and we won't rest until everyone is happy.
We are an equal opportunity provider.