28 Sep Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Are you a recent graduate looking to kickstart your career in the technology and recruitment industry? If so, what are you waiting for… apply today! The GreatFind team is constantly growing and developing. We are always keeping an eye out for highly driven and self-motivated individuals to join our team. We are a fast-growing recruitment agency specialising in the IT Channel sourcing the very best Sales, Marketing, Technical and Operational candidates for our clients.
In this role, you will provide industry experts to established companies, start-ups, and schools. The Ed-Tech market is on the rise following the pandemic, so it is a great time to jump on board and launch your future within the technology world.
Recruitment Consultant Responsibilities:
- Sourcing candidates from LinkedIn, job boards and through referrals and assessing their suitability against our current opportunities
- Screening candidates through telephone interviews and other screening methods; qualifying applicants for positions and ensuring they have the necessary skills and personality fit for our clients, as well as the relevant documentation to work in the UK
- Arranging interviews with our clients and candidates and ensuring that interview days run smoothly
- Working with a pool of available candidates in the industry and working towards securing them suitable positions with new and existing clients
- CV screening and searching and assisting candidates with strengthening application submissions, ensuring they get the very best service
- Fostering relationships with clients within the IT sector, assisting with on-site visits and client meetings as required
- New Business Development
You will need to have:
- Excellent communication skills
- An outstanding sense of self-motivation
- A focus on goals and progression
- Channeled ambition within the technology sector
- A mind built for multitasking
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.