19 May Full Stack Developer
Our client is expanding their team to handle every-increasing demands. This is a remote based role working from home (WFH) with attendance to the London office once a month on occasions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented full stack software developer to contribute to the creation of tools that increase learning standards and accessibility to education for children of all abilities.
You will receive:
- An annual bonus
- Private health insurance and death in service benefit
- Subsidised gym membership
- 28 days of annual leave
- A passionate, vibrant and creative team working environment
The role is in Central London / Remote and as the Full Stack Software Developer, you will:
- Create new educational products / features to engage children, writing both front and back end code, and maintain the existing platform
- Maintain existing code in a variety of frameworks such as Yii/PHP, BackboneJS, AngularJS and CreateJS
- Customise content management sites written in Python using Wagtail
- Work with databases MySQL and MongoDB, and write units tests using Mocha and PHPUnit
You will be a creative and experienced coder who enjoys learning new technologies and comfortable fixing legacy code.
Solid experience using the following is essential:
- Working with SQL databases
- Using a source control system, ideally GIT
It would be a bonus if you had:
- Some Python experience
- An interest in educational software and education
- Experience writing unit tests
- NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Canvas libraries such as CreateJS, PixiJS or PhaserJS
Why Should You Apply?
Our client is a well-established and reputable global provider of education software. Today over 90% of UK schools use their software and their tools are used by teachers across South Africa, India, Sweden, the UAE and the USA to name but a few.
Who we are?
GreatFind Recruitment is a specialist IT recruitment agency. We’ve been in business for over 15 years and we’re different because we genuinely care about our candidates and clients, delivering a consultative and personalised service.