31 May Field IT Technician
Our client, an education IT support provider, is seeking a Field IT Technician to join their team. The role is field-based and will cover the North London area. The successful candidate will provide technical support to the schools in their network and ensure the smooth operation of their IT systems. This role has a salary of up to £35,000!
You will maintain a comprehensive database of support requests, respond to faults, and provide technical support for hardware, software, and cloud-based systems across the schools.
- Maintain a comprehensive database of support and fault requests, prioritised according to need.
- Respond to faults raised through the IT log system for all schools.
- Provide support for technical aspects of hardware, software, and cloud-based software, including various types of hardware.
- Assist with installing software/hardware and maintain a record of installations.
- Support ongoing maintenance and upgrades of hardware and operating systems.
- Implement system and data backup procedures to ensure backups are fully functional in the event of data loss.
- Manage GSuite and ensure the security entry system is maintained.
- Produce reports on timekeeping as requested.
- Support maintenance of all email and distribution lists.
- Ensure the domain is regularly checked for viruses or malware.
- Providing IT support to the education sector remotely and onsite.
- AD – Managing users, and assigning GPs.
- Migrating from Windows OS 7 – 11.
- AV support (projectors and smartboards).
- Support of Google Workspace and ChromeOS.
- WDS for deployments of images.
- Support of O365.
- Troubleshooting DNS and DHCP, TCP and IP.
- Support of Chromebooks.
- Support of Wifi Ubiquiti, TP-link, and Meraki.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we are happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.