06 Mar EdTech Marketing Manager – Hybrid
Join a leading EdTech company as their new Marketing Manager! This hybrid opportunity will have you working with a company that specialises in digital and online educational resources and is growing rapidly. We are looking for an individual who is highly motivated and experienced in digital marketing strategies within the EMEA education market. They are offering an excellent salary of up to £50,000 plus benefits, including 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays, 7% employer pension, Medical insurance, Life insurance, Income protection insurance, and more.
As our client's new Marketing Manager, you will be focused on helping drive engagement and leads in the education sector. You'll develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy, manage digital channels, and collaborate with our content and sales teams to attract and convert customers.
- Developing and executing a marketing strategy to attract schools and universities.
- Managing digital channels (email, social media, SEO/SEM, website) to drive traffic and increase conversions.
- Collaborating with the content team to develop engaging and relevant content.
- Generating leads and managing our customer database.
- Collaborating with sales to ensure leads are effectively nurtured and converted.
- Monitoring and analysing performance metrics to optimize campaigns.
- Writing compelling copy for various types of emails.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies.
- Identifying relevant events to attend in order to increase revenue.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in digital marketing.
- Strong lead generation with a proven track record of success in the education sector, specifically K12.
- Proficiency in email marketing, social media, SEO/SEM, and website management.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data to drive insights and improve performance.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with experience in copywriting.
- Leadership skills.
- Highly Motivated.
- Positive attitude.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.