19 Jul EdTech Marketing Manager
Join a leading EdTech company as their new Marketing Manager! This opportunity will have you working with a company that specialises in SaaS products for the education sector. You will be required to travel to the Leicester office from time to time. They are offering an excellent salary of up to £50,000!
Benefits include 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Private Healthcare, Pension Scheme, Enhanced Parental Leave, Generous Sick Leave and more!
You will be responsible for the execution and positioning of a wide range of marketing activities and tactics for our client's EdTech business, including email marketing, thought leadership, social media, and digital advertising.
- Develop and execute an integrated marketing plan with Sales and Product Marketing.
- Deploy various marketing programs (email, content, digital ads) using HubSpot.
- Lead and collaborate with the team to target the right customers for campaigns.
- Stay updated on demand gen trends and manage the UK marketing budget.
- Drive customer growth, engagement, and retention in the K-12 education space.
- Monitor and report on campaign results to the Leadership Team.
- Generate creative demand-gen ideas and implement innovative initiatives.
- Coordinate with international marketing teams (US and UK).
- Encourage a learning culture and team development.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in SaaS or B2B marketing.
- Strong lead generation with a proven track record of success in the education sector, specifically K12.
- Expertise in digital advertising tools and practices.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data to drive insights and improve performance.
- A track record of managing and growing teams.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with experience in copywriting.
- Leadership skills.
- Highly Motivated.
- Positive attitude.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.