09 Jun Digital Learning Lead
Embrace an exciting opportunity as the Digital Learning Lead for a cutting-edge independent school in the Kingston area, renowned for its innovative and forward-looking approach! We are looking for a proactive individual to put forward for this role and take the next step in their career. The salary for this position is up to £45,000 plus great benefits!
Benefits include private medical insurance, a Pension Scheme, Free Lunch, Use of the school's leisure facilities and more!
The Digital Learning Lead role presents a valuable opportunity to join an esteemed academic institution. As a key player in the implementation of the school’s blended learning approach and the development of digital capabilities, you will build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders, collaborating closely with students and staff as part of the IT team to enhance educational practices and provide direct support for essential learning technology systems such as Microsoft OneNote and Sharepoint.
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives to enhance technology user experience.
- Provide training and support to users, including non-technical ticket holders.
- Support all users in utilising technology for learning and teaching.
- Promote and disseminate best practices for IT usage.
- Collaborate with colleagues to champion technology adoption and innovation.
- Conduct regular training sessions for users.
- Research new technology aligned with IT priorities.
- Create and maintain documentation and training resources.
- Uphold IT Department standards and practices.
- Identify areas for improvement and support project implementation.
- Facilitate the implementation of technology initiatives and enhance user experience.
- Provide non-technical training and support to IT Service Desk users.
- Support technology utilisation in learning and teaching for all users.
- Promote and enforce effective IT practices and usage.
- Collaborate with colleagues to drive technology adoption and innovation.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience working in a similar role based within a school or education setting.
- This role would be a great fit for an ex-teacher looking to follow a new career path.
- A strong understanding of technology and a willingness to embrace and promote new technologies and systems.
- A commitment to the Safeguarding and well-being of pupils.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Passion for IT
- Analytical thinking skills
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.