05 Oct Data Support Officer
Excellent opportunity to join an independent school as their new Data Support Officer based in Essex. This role is perfect for someone with a background of working in an educational environment and who has exposure to SIMs or other MIS systems. The salary for the successful candidate will be up to £32,000 with great benefits!
Developing data and application systems and processes will be your responsibility. Providing support to the Data Manager with respect to the school's day-to-day operations, as well as coordinating efficient procedures with regard to the school's operations.
- The entry and cleansing of data within the School Management System (iSAMS).
- Maintaining accuracy and timely data entry on the School Management Information System (iSAMS).
- Contribute to the preparation and transfer of annual data between applications.
- Supporting the Data Manager in the reporting and handling of data.
- Provide access to third-party applications in consultation with the Data Manager and school policies.
- Providing assistance with queries and concerns raised by staff, parents, and students.
- Providing mobile device assistance when necessary to pupils.
- Create support videos and documents for colleagues and assist them with training.
- Expertise with School Management Information Systems, specifically iSAMS and SIMS.
- Experience working in a school environment.
- The ability to apply GDPR principles in a school setting.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, namely Excel or Google Sheets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work well independently and as part of a team.
- Strong initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willing to adapt and learn new skills
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.