08 Jun Data Platform Support Consultant
Analytics Platform Support Consultant – Leader in EdTech software solutions in Leicester paying £30,000 pa
This is a great opportunity for a technically-savvy and customer focused individual, to join a lively EdTech software solutions provider in their Leicester office.
Due to Covid-19, the office is currently closed, so remote onboarding and virtual working will be in place until they open later in the year.
You will receive a great package:
- Competitive salary and 25 days of holiday per year
- Health and wellness plans, insurance, and pension
- Employee discounts and perks, including free snacks and drinks
- A vibrant and collaborative working culture
- A commitment to support your ongoing professional development
As the Analytics Platform Support Consultant, you will own client onboarding processes and provide ongoing support to customers for educational analytics products. These products enable schools to use data more effectively by integrating school systems and enabling analytics.
The role is in Leicester and as the Analytics Platform Support Consultant, you will:
- Maintain platform connections, data integrity, training, and provide pre and post implementation oversight
- Provide first line support to customers, responding to calls and emails within SLAs, focusing on first call resolution and effectively managing any complaints
- Investigate, troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve any environmental / network issues, aiding customers remotely and escalating if required
- Install extraction software and resolve any environmental issues
- Maintain and update self-help guides and distribute to customers
To be successful in this role you should have excellent customer service and communication skills, along with a proficient level of knowledge regarding GDPR and how educational institutions record, store, and use data.
Technical capability is key, and it would be a bonus if you had database / software skills.
You should be able to acquire a detailed technical understanding of platforms and products quickly to provide an excellent customer experience throughout the customer journey
The ability to bridge the gap between the customer and technical teams is essential.
Why Should You Apply?
Our client is a well-established technology solution provider with a global presence in over 30 countries. They are committed to improving the quality of education and life, as well as improving the world that we live in through positive change and innovation.
Who we are?
GreatFind Recruitment is a specialist IT recruitment agency. We’ve been in business for over 15 years and we’re different because we genuinely care about our candidates and clients, delivering a consultative and personalised service.