13 Jan Data Manager
We are looking for a Data Manager with strong experience working within a school environment! This role is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career and grow as an individual. Our client is a leading school in the west London area, and they are offering a salary of up to £50,000 plus great benefits!
You will be responsible for overseeing and maintaining the school's Management Information System (MIS). This will involve you analysing and managing school data, providing valuable insights and information to school leaders in areas such as student progress, achievement, and behaviour.
- Providing technical support to your IT Team, students, teachers, and school staff.
- Ensuring the School’s Management Information Systems (MIS) are fully functional and reporting any failures to the senior leadership scheme.
- Day-to-day management of the school's data management system.
- Review the database for timetable conflicts and errors. Conduct all data revisions, such as timetable changes, including managing room changes.
- Monitor and manage student target results using data from both internal assessments and external sources.
- Offer support to support staff and teachers on core MIS products (e.g. Behavior Management, SEN, Registration, Timetable, Admissions, Personnel) to ensure consistency, accuracy and confidence in use.
- As required, create accurate management reports and statistics from the systems.
- Offer training and support to school staff on data management and internal data systems to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Monitoring the completion of data entry stages by all relevant participants, editing report data as necessary, and providing pupil tracking data as required
- Participate in any project that involves integration with databases.
- Stay informed of developments in the MIS and educational initiatives and make recommendations to senior leadership on how to use software to support school improvement initiatives.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in working in a similar Data Management role in a school environment.
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification.
- Impeccable ICT knowledge and skills.
- Extensive Microsoft 365 experience.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Analytically minded.
- Highly organised.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.