18 Dec Customer Success Executive
GreatFind Recruitment are working with an established client of ours based in Leicestershire, who are looking for a Customer Success Executive to join them on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity for a Customer Success Executive to join a leading global software provider to the education sector.
As a Customer Success Executive, you will be working closely with the Customer Success Manager and will be responsible for delivery of effective onboarding of customers and managing their accounting through the lifetime of their relationship with the business.
The onboarding process will consist of the Customer Success Executive taking the customers through the account set up process and training them to be self-sufficient, whilst being able to troubleshoot any technical issues or other needs that come across along the way.
- Assisting the Customer Success Manager with client onboarding using internal tools
- Resolve and/or escalate customer technical issues when required
- Following the sales stage, you will produce and implement the software solutions for the client.
- Produce project documentation and implementation plans
- Work closely with internal and external teams to resolve issues accordingly
- Ensuring retention and maintenance of overall customer satisfaction meets the company standards
- Setting up the customer portal and setting up users
- Deliver training either remotely or onsite with existing and new customers
- Collating case studies, customer testimonials and customer satisfaction surveys
- Identify and/or develop upsell opportunities through existing customers
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong communication skills
- Good analytical and strong time management skills
- Ability to manage several concurrent tasks and switch priorities as required
- A minimum of 1 year’s customer success experience, or equivalent industry experience
- Experience in delivering training to groups is desirable
- Ability to build rapport and interact with customers and internal stakeholders
- It would be a bonus if you have worked within a School/Education setting
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 depending on experience
Hours: 08.00 – 16.30 Monday to Friday
22 Days Annual Leave (Excluding Bank Holidays)
5 Days Paid Leave to pursue an individual or volunteering type mission
Excellent career progression routes
If you feel you have the required experience as a Customer Success Executive, and this role is suitable for you, please do not hesitate to apply for immediate consideration.