15 Nov Head of Customer Success
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Head of Customer Success to join a national education software provider. The salary for this position is up to £46,000 plus £10,000 commission! The successful candidate for this role will work remotely with visits to the company's head office when required.
Benefits include Private health cover, 25 days of annual leave, and Remote working.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing a team of Customer Success and Retention specialists. Working with other functional leaders and stakeholders to achieve retention goals, you will oversee and support multiple successful initiatives and projects.
- Deliver presentations, reporting and analysis to the business to convey progress, highlight opportunities, and make recommendations and workflow optimisations to support scale.
- Own the business retention and renewal tactical and strategic plans.
- Ensuring project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Develop the organisation's overall vision and retention plan, ensuring a positive customer experience and enhancing gross renewals and net retention.
- Working collaboratively across business functions to oversee all aspects of the client relationship, including training services, communication, and reviewing and comprehending reporting metrics around clients to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Act as an escalation point for serious inquiries.
- Attending relevant industry events and product training.
- Interview and evaluate high-performing candidates to recruit and develop the best team.
- Enhancing the organisation and your departmental efficiencies, operating procedures, and standards by creating and implementing effective work procedures.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- 3-5 years experience in a similar senior/leadership Customer Success role. Preferable in the education sector.
- Knowledge and understanding of SaaS businesses.
- Proven track record of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Good knowledge and experience working within the EdTech Sector.
- Strong expertise in leadership of a team.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organised.
- Leadership skills.
- Self Motivated.
- Attention to detail.
- Goal orientated.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.