27 Oct Cluster IT Manager
We are searching for a seasoned Cluster IT Manager to join a prestigious nationwide school group based in South Leicestershire. The role offers a competitive salary range of £40,000 - £43,000 per annum. This is a leadership position with a chance to shape the technological future of four academies within the Midlands Secondary Cluster.
Benefits include an attractive salary, membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme, and access to a range of exciting employee benefits.
The Cluster IT Manager position is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic leader to manage and support technology across four Midlands Cluster schools and Central Support Services. This role is critical in supporting educational objectives, while also offering avenues for staff and personal development within a growing organisation.
- Manage the ICT Service staff performance across the four Midlands Cluster schools.
- Provide oversight for all IT hardware and software resources.
- Engage with Senior Leadership Teams to align and implement their Digital Strategy.
- Manage the Helpdesk efficiently, balancing operational and strategic activities.
- Offer strategic guidance for technological development to align with educational objectives.
- Maintain and manage IT operational and capital budgets effectively.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree-level education or equivalent experience.
- Highly self-motivated with exemplary communication skills.
- Strong managerial experience in the IT sector, particularly within educational settings.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Team leader and player.
- Open to learning and implementing new technologies.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to multitask and work independently.
- Enthusiastic and committed to raising educational standards.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we put both our clients and candidates first. We offer a personalised, consultative service and are more than happy to discuss this role in further detail.