14 Jan Cloud Specialist
Cloud Specialist – Sales - Education Sector Cloud Software Solution – Salary up to £30,000 and OTE up to £25,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing education technology services and IT solutions start-up in its 5th year of business.
As the Cloud Sales Specialist, you will exclusively sell and demonstrate a unique education specific cloud software solution, benefiting from sole UK distribution rights for the product.
Reporting to Director / VP level, you will be the cloud solution expert, devising creative IT sales strategies to grow the business, and you will be the single point of contact for all customers looking for this solution.
The role is in Bedfordshire and as the Cloud Sales Specialist, you will:
- Own the unique cloud solution and be the cloud software product expert.
- Contact Schools, Academies and Colleges, quickly attracting their interest.
- Hunt for business from cold and warm leads, close opportunities and transition them to the client onboarding team.
- Visit customers on-site, provide online and on-site technical demonstrations, take part in national exhibitions and trade shows.
You will receive:
- A package of up to £55,000 pa (salary and commission) and excellent benefits
- Comprehensive training and mentoring from the cloud solution manufacturer
- Benefit from a strong training programme and the support to advance in your career
- A natural hunter, persistent and sales target driven with excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills to partner positively with decision makers.
- Experience in business development, account management, technology sales, or any other sales / customer service exposure, and ideally from an IT sector background.
- Experience working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- You must be able to travel and occasionally work unsociable hours.
It would be a bonus if you had:
A solid understanding of cloud technologies, training will be given, but an interest and good level of knowledge of cloud solutions would be an advantage.
Why Should You Apply?
Our client is a fast-growing IT services and solution start-up in the education technology sector. They are known for getting to know their customers and helping them to find the best IT solutions for their needs.
They offer employees:
- A modern and rapidly growing start-up technology working environment
- Generous remuneration and a holiday package of 27 days per year
- Casual dress code, subsidised food, free snacks and refreshments
- Access to excellent discounts on IT solutions
Who we are?
GreatFind Recruitment is a specialist IT recruitment agency. We’ve been in business for over 15 years and we’re different because we genuinely care about our candidates and clients, delivering a consultative and personalised service.