14 Jan Cloud Consultant
Cloud Consultant – Microsoft Cloud Solutions – Southern UK / Homebased, Client Facing, Design & Installation Role
This a great opportunity for a Microsoft Consultant to partner with pre-sales and project delivery teams. Driving digital transformation, you will take ownership of the design and installation of pioneering Microsoft cloud solutions and services, working with a diverse client base across London and the South.
As the Microsoft Cloud Consultant, you will be working with Azure, Office 365, Exchange, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Active Directory.
The role is Home based and as a Microsoft Consultant, you will:
- Guide the design and installation of Microsoft solutions and services
- Create detailed documentation and technical specifications
- Provide technical pre-sales and project support
- Attend client meetings, create proposals and deliver high / low-level solution designs
- Travel across the southern UK to implement Microsoft solutions at client sites
You will receive:
Excellent benefits, up to £75k pa and a £400 per month car allowance
The possibility for secondment onto customer sites for longer BAU / project contracts
You must be well versed in Microsoft core infrastructure and at least one of the following core cloud technologies: Azure, Office 365, Exchange, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online or Active Directory
- Experienced in the design, assessment, installation and migration of Microsoft Azure IaaS and PaaS
- Highly organised, disciplined and adaptable
- Able to travel frequently, manage high volumes of work, multiple work streams and cross-functional teams
- Capable of engaging and managing customers, C-Level business and technical stakeholders
It would be a bonus if you had:
- Experience as a Consultant
- Experience of Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and server upgrades, installations, configurations and administration
- Microsoft System Centre – SCCM and SCVMM
- Virtualisation technologies – VMware and Hyper
- Backup technologies such as Veeam and Symantec
Why Should You Apply?
- Highly competitive salary, flexibility and excellent benefits
- Working with the latest in Microsoft cloud technology solutions and services
- A hands-on consultancy role partnering with a portfolio of ‘world class’ clients
- Opportunity for development and progression
Our client is a leading national IT Solutions and Services Provider. They are known for their ambitious, growing and agile work environment, that is focused on the customer, continuous learning and development. They offer employees excellent benefits, a flexible work environment and the opportunity to learn new skills and technologies through sponsored education programmes.
Who we are?
GreatFind Recruitment is a specialist IT recruitment agency. We’ve been in business for over 15 years and we’re different because we genuinely care about our candidates and clients, delivering a consultative and personalised service.