10 Jan Business Development Manager (Remote)
An EdTech company is looking for a remote Business Development Manager who is highly motivated and experienced in education / Edtech sales. They offer an excellent salary of £45,000 plus up to £65,000 uncapped OTE. You will be expected to travel to the head office in Northampton once a month.
As a Business Development Manager for this prestigious EdTech business, you will play a key role in driving new customer acquisition and revenue growth for the company. Your primary focus will be on identifying and building relationships with potential customers within the education sector, including schools and Multi Academy Trusts (MATs) across the UK.
- Engaging with new potential customers and identifying new opportunities.
- Delivering professional demonstrations of software, both on-site and online.
- Responding to and following up on sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Planning and prioritising personal sales activities to meet business targets.
- Establishing close relationships with key decision-makers in MATs and schools, including visits when necessary.
- Engage and lead discussions with partners and resellers.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to generate leads and opportunities.
- Producing customer quotations and negotiating and closing sales.
- Representing the company at relevant events.
- Identifying and leading on relevant bids and tender opportunities.
- Keeping the CRM system updated.
- Utilising all reasonable means to drive lead generation and new sales.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Sales experience within the education sector or recent experience as a teacher/school administrator.
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong presentation skills
- High proficiency with computers
- A valid or near-clean driving license.
- Leadership skills.
- Highly Motivated.
- Positive attitude.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.