23 Dec Business Development Manager
We are on the hunt for an enthusiastic and target driven sales executive to join a leading EdTech company! Is this you? This role involves working with existing and new clients within the education sector in the South East of England.
Working as our clients' new Business Development Manager, it will be your responsibility to manage your territory, generate new business, plan and forecast and have complete accountability for customer relations.
- Answer inquiries regarding quotations and product information over the telephone effectively.
- Contact existing and new clients on a regular basis via telephone and face-to-face appointments.
- Being able to prepare and deliver high-quality presentations
- Advising a customer on large scale IT infrastructure projects to move quickly to final design and confirm that we are an ideal partner for them.
- Forecasting potential opportunities and maintaining records within our chosen CRM.
- Upsell additional services to customers and continually expand the customer base to maximise sales
- Develop and implement a sales strategy with the team
- Proven track record in selling a broad range of IT services. Upsell additional services to customers and continually expand the customer base to maximise sales
- Clean driving license and own car - essential
- Education sector experience - useful but not mandatory
- Previous experience and strong knowledge of relevant IT Network solutions (Servers / Virtualisation / SAN / Wireless / AV Systems and Cabling etc.)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Exceptional communication
- Strong relationship building skills and customer focus is a key requirement.
- High energy
- Target focused
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.