14 Jan Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager – Education Cloud Software and IT Solutions Sales – Salary up to £30,000 and OTE up to £25,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing education technology services and solutions start-up in its 5th year of business.
As the Business Development Manager, you will report to Director / VP level, and will be responsible for your own geographical area; generating new business and also growing your own team and business unit.
You will work closely with marketing and an Account Manager to devise innovative sales strategies to market and sell cloud / IT solutions and services to the education sector.
The role is in Bedfordshire and as the Business Development Manager, you will:
- Take ownership for business development in a geographical area
- Be the cloud software product specialist and work with a portfolio of IT solutions
- Define and mobilise the sales and business development strategy, partnering with the marketing team and an Account Manager
- Hunt for business from cold and warm leads
- Visit customers on-site, take part in national exhibitions and trade shows
You will receive:
- A package of up to £55,000 pa (salary and commission) and excellent benefits
- The opportunity to manage your own area, build your business unit and team
- Benefit from a strong training programme and the support to advance in your career
- A natural hunter, persistent and sales target driven with excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills to partner positively with decision makers.
- Experience in business development, account management, technology sales, or any other sales / customer service exposure, and ideally from an IT sector background.
- Experience working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- You must be able to travel and occasionally work unsociable hours.
It would be a bonus if you had:
A solid understanding of technology, training will be given, but an interest and basic knowledge of IT and cloud solutions would be an advantage.
Why Should You Apply?
Our client is a fast-growing IT services and solution start-up in the education technology sector. They are known for getting to know their customers and helping them to find the best IT solutions for their needs.
They offer employees:
- A modern and rapidly growing start-up technology working environment
- Generous remuneration and a holiday package of 27 days
- Casual dress code, subsidised food, free snacks and refreshments
- Access to excellent discounts on IT solutions
Who we are?
GreatFind Recruitment is a specialist IT recruitment agency. We’ve been in business for over 15 years and we’re different because we genuinely care about our candidates and clients, delivering a consultative and personalised service.