07 Jan Business Development Executive
Working within the education industry, this Business Development opportunity with a leading EdTech business will have you selling digital resources to a global market.
You will be responsible for growing and managing a range of educational accounts from schools of all levels across America and Europe, curating lists of relevant contacts and communicating with details of digital resources pertinent to their curriculum needs.
- Building and maintaining a solid pipeline of inbound and self-generated leads.
- Working with the marketing team to create strong marketing campaigns to boost new business growth and leads.
- Not just hitting targets, but exceeding monthly, quarterly and yearly targets by having a highly ambitious attitude.
- Keeping constant contact with clients to ensure relationships are continually strengthened by regular calls, emails, face-to-face and virtual meetings.
- Assisting sector strategic planning and account management.
- Proven track record of exceeding targets in previous new business and sales roles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong experience in managing end to end high volume/ low revenue sales.
- CRM management experience.
- Passion for Education technology.
- Background in selling SaaS - Desirable
- Highly Ambitious
- Team player
- Can-do attitude
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.