03 Feb Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive – Flexible Full or Part-Time Hours – Leicester - Bonus / Commission Scheme
This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned Sales / Business Development Executive to join a vibrant global provider of cloud-based solutions to education sector clients.
Working in a senior internal sales position you will work collaboratively to improve market position and drive financial growth.
Offering flexible full time / term time or part-time working hours, the role is in [Location] and as the Internal Business Development Executive, you will:
- Design strategic plans to improve market position and drive profitable growth through pipeline planning and securing new clients
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities, gaining meetings, demonstrating products, negotiating and closing deals
- Build profitable business relationships and achieve sales targets
- Retain and grow existing client accounts
You will receive:
- A competitive pro-rata salary and OTE commission
- Flexible hours and the possibility for term-time working only
- Health and wellness plans, insurance and pension, employee discounts and perks including free snacks and drinks
- A vibrant and collaborative working culture and a commitment to support your ongoing professional development
A passion and motivation for sales is a must, as is the ability to prospect cold clients, influence, persuade and convert into sales to achieve targets
It would be a bonus if you had:
Knowledge of cloud-based software solutions and an understanding of competitors
Why Should You Apply?
Our client is a well-established technology solution provider with a global presence in over 30 countries. They are committed to improving the quality of education and life, and to improving the world we live in through positive change and innovation.
Who we are?
GreatFind Recruitment is a specialist IT recruitment agency. We’ve been in business for over 15 years and we’re different because we genuinely care about our candidates and clients, delivering a consultative and personalised service.