10 Jun Bid Manager
We are on the lookout for a Bid Manager to join an expanding bid team in an education technology company based in Hertfordshire. This job has an unbelievable salary of up to £40,000 plus multiple benefits. Apply today!
As part of this role, you will be responsible for creating compelling bid proposals for public and private sector clients while managing the entire process from qualification to submission. In addition, the role will involve selling hardware, software, cloud and managed services in close coordination with the Sales and Technical teams and external vendors, including Apple and Adobe.
- Coordinating a team of stakeholders during the bid process to collate information and adjust it to the relevant client(s) needs.
- Creating and modifying written and graphic content for bids, tenders and frameworks.
- Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic and business issues.
- Working in collaboration with the sales and technical team.
- Ensure timescales are achieved at each step of the bid process, including all internal governance while taking the initiative in setting realistic deadlines.
- Manage bid processes diligently, compliantly and comprehensively and manage customer deadlines.
- Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process.
- Work with the Sales team to develop a clear winning strategy for each bid and ensure win themes are clear and compelling.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- An excellent work ethic and ability to manage multiple bids and projects simultaneously.
- Experience working in a similar bid-based role.
- Microsoft office knowledge and skills.
- Knowledge of the education technology sector - desirable.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well independently and as part of a team.
- Highly motivated.
- Attention to detail.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.