03 Feb Audio Visual Consultant
We're looking for a highly motivated and technical Audio Visual Consultant! The successful candidate will join an IT supplier that specialises in helping education organisations adapt to the constantly changing technology landscape by providing valuable technology, offering personalised services and providing reliable IT support. This role is based in the client's West Midlands office with the opportunity to move to remote work in the future.
The salary for this role is up to £40,000 depending on your skills and experience!
As an AV Technical Consultant, you will attend customer meetings, lead technical discussions, and prepare cost-effective proposals and wiring diagrams. You'll work closely with our Sales and Project teams to ensure successful project handover and completion.
- Providing technical AV pre-sales support to our Sales team and customers.
- Translating customer requirements into technical designs and solutions.
- Conducting training and technical workshops for customers and internal teams.
- Assisting in site surveys and installations of audio, video, and electronic systems.
- Providing technical support to our Project Managers and partner resources.
- Creating detailed handover documentation for customers or support teams.
- Attending customer meetings in support of Sales Managers.
- Maintaining compliance with our internal management systems and safety procedures.
- Ensuring the CRM and other systems are regularly updated.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience working in a similar position technical / AV consultant position.
- At least 2 years of experience working with AV technology.
- Experience providing high-level administrative support.
- CTS/CTS-I/CTS-D Certification - Highly desirable
- Understanding of the operation and infrastructure of Video Conference systems.
- Highly Motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Growth Mindset
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.