14 Nov Applications Developer
An Applications Developer is needed for a nationwide school group based in Peterborough. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects, including software targeted at the central office and schools within the group. Depending on your experience, the salary can go up to £46,000! This role can be hybrid or remote for the right candidate. However, you will have to travel to the Peterborough office when required.
Developing, maintaining, and supporting software applications within the group, primarily web-based. You will work alongside a team of software developers to create browser-based applications written in C# with ASP.Net MVC.
- Establish an understanding of new and existing application requirements with staff at the central office and schools.
- Work with project managers and stakeholders at the central office and schools to understand requirements for new and existing applications and features.
- Developing new software applications and adding features to existing ones.
- Deploy new versions of developed software to test and production
- Provide 3rd line support to end users of deployed applications
- Automate unit/integration tests and test your own and others' work
- Maintain documentation of processes and applications.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Past employment working within an Applications Developer Role.
- It would be highly desirable if you have the following skills - .Net Core, CI/CD, TypeScript, Linq and front-end libraries such as React, Blazor or AngularJS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team Player.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Open to learning new technologies and techniques.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.