30 Oct Administration Assistant
As the Administration Assistant for a professional financial firm, you will provide administration support for a team of Financial Consultants. An excellent opportunity for a dynamic and proactive individual to secure a full time role within a respected and well-established company.
A successful 3 month review and 6 month probationary period will lead to a full time permanent role. You will be essential in supporting all administrative tasks relating to our client's business, and will regularly report to the Senior Administrator. An understanding of commercial finance to some level is essential.
- Understand the commercial business products offered by the company.
- Understand the demographics of the financial market place and clients of the company.
- Assist and understand the full client journey, from introduction through to completion of a deal.
- Maintain and update the CRM system with accurate information relating to prospective clients, introducers, and deals.
- Ensure all contacts within the CRM system have agreed to GDPR.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Some knowledge of commercial finance through previous experience in commercial finance or banking.
- Grade B (or higher) in GCSE Maths, English Literature, and English Language - or equivalent education.
- Competent and comfortable using MS Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast past environment.
- Self motivated and able to work flexibly to quickly adapt to changing tasks.
- Comfortable prioritising your own workload.
- Work well in a small, friendly team.
Want to know more?
At GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service and we would be more than happy to chat to you about this role in more detail.