17 Nov Account Manager
Are you passionate about customers and want to be part of a fast-growing technology business with endless opportunities? We are searching for an Account Manager to take the next steps in their career by working with a leading UK education provider. The ideal candidate for this opportunity must have experience selling IT solutions & software services to the education sector.
Work alongside an enthusiastic, hard-working, goal-oriented team driving sales and providing client-service support, including but not limited to hardware, software, IT support, and telephony.
- To maximise revenue from the existing base of customers by upselling and cross-selling our range of ICT solutions and services.
- Maintain long-term, sustainable relationships with key decision-makers and take responsibility for the customer's lifecycle.
- Become the expert on your specialist product set within your customer base and across the organisation; assist colleagues when they have questions.
- Grow your account base by targeting and acquiring new prospective customers.
- Understanding the customer's business needs and aligning the relevant technologies and Professional Services needed.
- Strive to exceed the defined set targets and KPI's.
- Ensure that services meet the customers' expectations.
- Recognise improvements that can improve customer experience and give feedback to relevant team members.
- Analyse and provide accurate data for weekly and monthly reports.
- Stong experience selling IT solutions & software services to the education sector.
- Proven B2B sales skills with evidence.
- Good knowledge of infrastructure and cloud technologies. (Microsoft 365, Azure, Compute, Wireless, Networks)
- Highly numerate with experience in calculating ROI and stacking deals.
- Highly Confident
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Someone who wants to develop as a person.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.