15 Jan Account Manager – Education
GreatFind Recruitment are exclusively working on an exciting opportunity for a client of ours based in Europe, looking for a UK based Account Manager to join the team and grow their presence within primary schools across the UK. Our client is a vibrant young company who are on a mission to accelerate learning through fun and technology. They want to use data and technology to positively impact every step of the learning process, making educators more efficient. Good children’s literature should be easy to access, both at home and in school.
They aim to provide a free e-learning reading app for teachers, students, educators and home schoolers. The app is packed with hundreds of school related books where teachers can assign homework and track reading progress, while students can read alone or with audio support as well as take part in fun reading quizzes.
Role: Initial six-month contract (Permanent role considered for the right candidate)
Hours: 08.00 – 16.30 Monday to Friday
- Salary between £28,000 - £32,000
- Bonuses upon hitting sales targets. The target will be based on how many students the account manager onboard onto the platform.
- 25 days holiday pro-rate (exclusive bank holidays)
- Mobile Phone Contract
As an Account Manager, you will be working in a fast-paced role within a dynamic team selling into schools in the UK. You will be working closely with the wider sales and marketing team to help build a customer database of schools in the UK.
You will be responsible for identifying new customers and the onboarding of these. Your tasks will include contacting prospective clients, customer onboarding, upselling new products and dealing with customer enquiries.
The Account Manager will work towards a defined target of number of pupils onboarded which will be incentive based.
- Develop a pipeline by registering new schools, teachers and pupils onto our new reading platform resulting from your own outbound research and activities including email, phone, social media.
- Assist the launch of new products, and identify and/or develop upsell opportunities through existing customers.
- Delivery of effective onboarding of customers and managing their accounting through the lifetime of their relationship with the business. Resolve and/or escalate customer technical issues when required
- Work closely with marketing and sales teams to initiate the sales cycle with specific, targeted demand generation campaigns with prospects and current clients
- Respond to all inbound leads and log activities in HubSpot CRM.
- Gain knowledge of the school market, with a primary focus on the primary school sector in UK
- Meet monthly quotas for onboarded students
- Ensuring retention and maintenance of overall customer satisfaction meets the company standards.
- Deliver training either remotely or onsite with existing and new customers
- Collating case studies, customer testimonials and customer satisfaction surveys
The Ideal Candidate
- 4-5 years of sales or proactive customer services experience, ideally with primary schools
- Self-starter who can motivate themselves and takes a positive approach to sales
- Strong desire to work to and surpass targets
- Strong communication skills
- Highly responsive and efficient
- Ability to build rapport and interact with customers and internal stakeholders
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM (ideally HubSpot)