14 Nov Account Manager
We are on the hunt for a highly motivated Account Manager to join a credible Cisco gold partner who was voted as a Sunday Times Top 100 Best Places To Work! This is a hybrid position based in the South of England with an excellent salary of £40,000 plus uncapped commission and great benefits, including medical insurance, personal development opportunities, shopping discounts and lots more!
In this role, you will be responsible for the entire sales cycle and create new business with a view to growing your account base, which you will then maximise by selling an extensive range of solutions and services.
- Engage in direct prospect communication, campaigns, partner relationships, consultant relationships, and participation in tenders in order to generate new business.
- Working with the Sales Manager to develop and revise a sales strategy and business plan to achieve the required goals.
- Working closely with partners, pre-sales and design teams to ensure the right supply chain is available to maximise and win opportunities.
- Maintain and manage an accurate opportunity pipeline using Salesforce as a CRM.
- With guidance from the Sales Manager, take commercial responsibility throughout the delivery phase of won projects and communicate effectively with key stakeholders.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous IT reseller or Industry experience is preferable. Familiarity with the channel, distribution, and experience selling support and managed services is highly desirable.
- B2B sales experience.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and CRM.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Passion for helping others.
- Highly organised.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.