09 Jun Account Manager
Are you interested in moving up the ladder in IT sales? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Join this well-known education technology company as their new Account Manager. With this role, you will have the chance to work hybrid, two days in the Hertfordshire office and three days remotely. Not to mention the £35,000 + OTE salary and excellent benefits like child care support and complimentary breakfast daily!
Maintaining long-term relationships with existing customers, generating new business, managing ongoing accounts, and establishing, managing, and growing a profitable pipeline will be your responsibilities.
- Building and developing strong customer relationships.
- Management of your defined list of accounts.
- Ensuring that customer queries are responded to efficiently and with the highest level of customer service.
- Proactively prospect and generate leads in order to cross-sell and upsell the portfolio.
- Providing customer quotes requested in a timely manner.
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities based on the focus areas.
- Strive to reach and exceed KPIs.
- Working with the team to prepare customer reports on a quarterly basis.
- Building solid relationships with key vendors to complete deal registrations.
- Generate and report data to senior team members.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience of working within a similar role.
- Good knowledge of the UK education technology market.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated and organised.
- Highly ambitious.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.