30 May Account Manager – Hybrid
We are looking for a natural-born salesperson to join a leading education technology company based in the Nottingham area. This is a hybrid position with a base salary of £30,000 plus commission. The ideal candidate for this role is an individual who is highly motivated and determined to excel through their targets. Is this you?
In this position, it will be your responsibility to proactively grow the business by building strong relationships with new and existing customers whilst always striving to reach and exceed your set targets.
- Focus on maintaining close relationships with key customer accounts.
- Regular cold calling potential customers to secure new business.
- Ensuring all customer data is logged accurately within the company's CRM.
- Drive sales and marketing activities with stored customer data with the CRM.
- Reaching and exceeding set targets.
- Proactively promoting the full range of products, along with support and services.
- Creating accurate forecasts.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working within a similar Sales/Account Manager role.
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding set targets.
- Presentation skills.
- Knowledge of IT Systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A thorough understanding of the sales process from the beginning to the end.
- Natural born seller.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Highly motivated.
- Positive attitude.
- Highly determined individual.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.