23 Dec Account Executive
Join this global software provider as their new Account Executive! The successful candidate for this role will be required to work two days a week in the company's head office based in Leicester and the rest remotely. With a salary of up to £30,000 plus £10,000 OTE with uncapped earnings! Apply today!
Through marketing campaigns or targeted cold calling, you will be proactively engaging with the education sector to generate new business opportunities and build on existing ones. Additionally, you will be expected to contribute to developing the company's future sales and marketing strategy by sharing the information you gain from engaging with schools.
- Using outbound research and activities, such as email, phone, and social media, develop a pipeline with new prospects.
- Following up on marketing campaigns through targeted cold calling.
- Working closely with the marketing and sales teams to develop and implement specific, targeted demand-generation campaigns.
- Understanding solutions at a fundamental level and clearly articulating the advantages they offer over competitors.
- Collaborate with colleagues within the business to ensure prospects and customers receive the best results.
- Network effectively to develop new revenue opportunities at appropriate events/conferences.
- Maintaining the company's CRM system with up-to-date data.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience working within a similar account management/sales role.
- Knowledge of selling into the education sector - highly desirable.
- Ability to cold call effectively.
- EdTech market knowledge - highly desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organised.
- Attention to detail.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.