19 Nov Account Executive
The Account Executive position is a dynamic and sociable role, and offers a truly unique and
exciting opportunity for someone who loves closing a sale! Working for a software company like
no other, you will be part of a company that develops technology to help their community, and
you’ll help them to grow their business.
The focus of your role will be to find new business, and you’ll have the freedom to be inventive
in how you do that! It’s essential that you are comfortable identifying and closing new business
opportunities, as well as maintaining good relationships with current customers.
The successful candidate will join a vibrant working environment where employees are
genuinely valued. As well as an extremely competitive salary, you will receive 25 days of holiday
per year, health and wellness plans, discounts and perks (including free snacks and drinks),
CPD and remote working opportunities, and an excellent working environment that encourages
a good work-life balance!
Your responsibilities will cover three major areas: new business development, client retention,
and management and research. Specific responsibilities include:
- Finding new clients and following business opportunities - cold calling if needed.
- Recognising and meeting decision makers in companies that could become customers.
- Creating proposals targeted at specific clients.
- Being involved in pricing our client’s services and sales targets.
- Resolving disagreements positively and negotiating when necessary.
- Demonstrating new products and services to existing customers.
- Working collaboratively with technical staff to meet customer requirements.
- Organising and leading client debriefs.
- Providing accurate weekly progress reports, and managing data in the CRM.
- Tracking all customers progress to ensure deals are closed and targets are met.
- Improving our client’s performance through good understanding of the company's ethos
Essential Experience and Knowledge:
- Thorough understanding of the software market in the Education sector.
- Successful history of selling data or analytical focused solutions.
- Experience of selling in the Education sector.
- Previous successful record of hitting sales targets.
- Experience of cold calling.
- Excellent persuasion and closing skills.
- Comfortable approaching and cold calling new clients, and networking.
- Confident speaking and presenting in public.
- Self motivated.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional attitude.
- The flexibility to identify and respond to customer needs.
Nice to to have, but not essential:
- Experience of MIS and MAT level sales.
- Contacts in Education.
- Salesforce experience.
- Previous experience presenting online software demonstrations.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency, at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our
candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service and we
would be more than happy to chat to you about this role in more detail.