02 Feb Account Director
Interested in a challenging, rewarding role as an Account Director with growth potential and rewards with a company that makes a significant difference to students and education professionals lives?
This position's primary responsibility is to retain and develop existing customer relationships so that the business can build and keep long-term partnerships based on providing customers with excellent customer service and industry-leading technical advice.
- To ensure that customers understand the breadth of services and products the company offers and that they are aware of the benefits associated with each.
- Work quickly to address and resolve customer issues.
- Providing each customer with quality services that meet or surpass their expectations.
- Help promote and maintain a positive company image.
- Forward upselling and cross-selling opportunities to the sales team
- Assisting other departments with ensuring that their customers have an IT strategy and infrastructure that is fit for purpose, implementable and enables them to achieve their goals and create an exceptional learning environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Proven experience as a Relationship Manager.
- Experience in sales or customer service.
- Intuitive to customers needs.
- Extensive knowledge of CRM systems.
- Passion for all things IT.
- Attentive to detail and organised.
- Strategic thinker and ability to analyse and solve problems quickly.
- Team Player.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.