03 Feb Regional Sales Manager / Territory Manager
Regional Sales Manager / Territory Manager – Expanding EdTech Sector Solutions – Nottingham
This is a great opportunity for a smooth-talking Sales guru to join a well-established, and highly reputable global EdTech solutions provider. Identifying and pursuing opportunities to expand into new markets, as the Regional Sales Manager you will take ownership for strategically accelerating market growth within your region.
The role is in Nottingham and as a Regional Sales Manager, you will:
- Define and mobilise the business development plan for your region, working with Internal Sales to achieve incentivised targets
- Identify and pursue new market / vertical opportunities
- Build new business, cold call, upsell, cross-sell, manage and grow existing accounts and channel partners
- Negotiate and close deals
- Attend trade shows, exhibitions and events
You will receive:
- 25 days of annual leave per year
- The chance to drive expansion into new markets, working with the latest in remote monitoring and management solutions that facilitate productive and safe learning environments.
An entrepreneurial mindset and track record of success in achieving commercial and sales targets is a must.
Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills are essential, as it the ability to travel.
It would be a bonus if you had:
Knowledge of education, sporting and public sector markets, and experience working with CRM software.
Why Should You Apply?
Our client is a well-established and rapidly growing EdTech solution provider who are actively pursuing expansion opportunities into new verticals. They are known for their wellbeing and device management solutions, providing the tools that schools need for digital learning to thrive.
Who we are?
GreatFind Recruitment is a specialist IT recruitment agency. We’ve been in business for over 15 years and we’re different because we genuinely care about our candidates and clients, delivering a consultative and personalised service.