07 Jun 3rd Line Project Engineer
This is a great opportunity for a 3rd Line Project Engineer to join an IT service provider within the education sector! This role is based in the South of England on a hybrid work model with an excellent salary of up to £45,000! Apply today!
Your role will be to act as a key member of the team in designing and implementing solutions for all server, storage, network, wireless, and security projects, ensuring they meet the needs of education and commercial customers.
- Provide technical design documentation in support of sales and project processes.
- As one of the support desk's third tier support representatives, provide direct assistance to clients.
- Offer pre-sales technical assistance for new opportunities/projects.
- Surveying/auditing customers' sites and producing required outputs and design documentation.
- Delivering projects that include remote and on-site installation and configuration.
- As required, conduct technical consultation and auditing services.
- Hold a professional manner at all times.
- Contribute to assessing, developing, and marketing new products and services.
- Previous employment within a similar IT infrastructure role.
- Full clean driving licence and car as travel will be required on occasion.
- A thorough understanding of servers, storage devices, and LAN/WLAN networks.
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting of security devices such as Firewalls and Webfilters.
- Great knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, Windows Server 2016/2019, Hyper-V, and SCCM.
- The ability to produce and implement complex configurations.
- Problem solver.
- Highly organised.
- Works well under pressure.
- Work well independently and as part of a team.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.