13 Sep 2nd Line Support Analyst
Join a leading IT Provider as their new 2nd Line Support Analyst. For this role, we are looking for someone who is highly technical and has experience working in a similar position. If you are successful, you will be working two days in the Stafford area and three days from home with an attractive salary of up to £28,000.
As our client's new 2nd Line Support Analyst, you will support customers with Managed Service contracts and all other first and second-line Service Desk agents.
- Efficiently respond and resolve all customer technical issues and queries.
- Ensuring customer documentation is kept up to date at all times.
- Install infrastructure, update hardware, and participate in other projects as appropriate.
- Provide solutions to infrastructure problems and system and networking issues.
- Resolving 1st / 2nd / 3rd line tickets where required.
- Assist the wider support team by providing timely support documents, procedures, and quick guides.
- Work with 2nd-line engineers to troubleshoot and resolve more complex 3rd-line issues while maintaining an accurate task record.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience working in a technical support role.
- Good knowledge of VMWare (vCenter / ESXi), Veeam Backup & Replication and Microsoft DPM, Microsoft Hyper-V, Failover Clustering, Microsoft Storage Spaces Direct, Microsoft Server 2012 / 2016 / 2019, Active Directory / DFS / DHCP / DNS / RDS / VPN / WDS / WSUS / SCCM, Exchange On-Premise, Office 365.
- Expertise in Microsoft Windows Server technologies, including Active Directory, Exchange, and System Centre.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for IT.
- Work well independently and as part of a team.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.