06 Jul Networking Engineer
Greatfind recruitment is working with our consistently growing IT reseller client, who has sounded experience in networking industry, and specialises in wireless, communications and security, on their Networking Helpdesk Engineer vacancy. This role will be working within the support team and provide technical support to their wide range of clients. And the ideal candidate will be ambitious and have the drive to success, as well as good knowledge of networking and firewall, with practical networking, VLANs, stacking troubleshooting experience.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package including 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays (8 days). If you want to join this forward-thinking company, apply now!
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide technical support on systems, hardware and software
- Log ,prioritise, response, follow up and document the tickets and queries on the company’s CRM system, in a friendly, professional and timely manner
- Escalate technical issues when necessary to senior staff
- Work in a team to solve client’s technical issues quickly
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders in the company on technical issues
- Liaise with 3rd parties and suppliers for technical information
Personal Qualifications and experience:
- CCNA accredited, or HP or CompTIA Network + certified desirable.
- Experience across HPE / Aruba products desirable
- VOIP troubleshooting desirable
- Previous experience on helpdesk support or analyst role
- Good knowledge of networking and firewall
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Passionate to deliver customer service in high standard
- Well organised and good time management, able to prioritise tasks and multi-tasking
- Strong I.T systems and Network topology knowledge
- Have a strong sense of improvement. Be ambitious to contribute to make procedures and services better
- A good understanding of health and safety policy
About GreatFind Recruitment
We specialise in the IT Channel recruitment, especially in the education sector. We work on different job level vacancies, from graduate jobs to IT Department head, and in various departments including IT, sales and marketing, and operations.
We’ve worked in the IT channel for nearly 20 years. And we deliver a consultative, personal service to our candidates and clients. We won’t rest until everyone is happy.