05 Sep 2nd Line ICT Support Engineer
We are looking for a 2nd Line ICT Support Engineer to join a growing MSP within the education industry! This is a hybrid role, with a mix of office-based support, working onsite directly supporting our customers and project/installation work. You need a full driving license and a car for this position, and the salary for this position is £30,000 with excellent benefits.
Benefits include - Wellness programmes, Company Pension, Free or subsidised travel and more!
Providing high-quality and effective on-site 1st and 2nd line support services and working closely with customers’ internal IT support, their end users, and senior managers/leaders, building strong commercial relationships that result in high customer satisfaction.
- Supporting end users with their technical queries.
- Ensuring all items are logged correctly through the Service Desk following set procedures.
- Identifying and fixing desktop problems.
- Efficiently resolving networking, hardware and software issues and providing preventative maintenance.
- Carrying out fault diagnosis on-site and remotely, rectifying faults and arranging additional courses of action such as referral to senior staff or arranging third party maintenance or support.
- The creation and updating of knowledge-based articles when appropriate.
- Implementing equipment rollouts and assisting with project delivery.
- Ensuring documentation is kept up to date at all times.
- Evaluating areas for improvement and suggesting new developments, workflows, uses, and cost advantages of systems wherever possible.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong experience working within a similar role. Preferably in the EdTech/Education industry.
- Relevant qualification.
- Full driving license and car - mileage will be compensated.
- Strong experience working with active Directory, Windows 10, Google Workspace, Office 365, Servers, MDM systems, Cisco, DNS and Group Policy.
- Good understanding of Mobile device management.
- Excellent troubleshooting ability.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure.
- Problem Solver.
- Highly Motivated.
- Highly organised.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.