03 Mar 2nd Line Helpdesk Engineer
Credible and high-Performing ICT service and solution provider seeking a 2nd Line IT Support Engineer with an excellent customer service ethos and the technical ability to operate in a 2nd line Service Desk position. Role will be based in their busy Basildon office.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide 2nd Line infrastructure implementation support across the organisation, and assisting in the resolution or support requests
- Providing technical support related to hardware, systems and software issues
- Supporting clients remotely and onsite
- Managing work queues and prioritising events in line with company SLA’s
- Assisting colleagues and other departments with queries when more complex issues arise
The ideal person specification:
- Proven customer service skills
- Technical support experience within the IT sector providing IT Support across a Windows Server environment: Active Directory, GP, DNS, DHCP, Exchange, Office 365 and networking services (LAN and WAN)
- Service desk experience handling calls and managing tickets
- Driving licence required for onsite support
The position comes with an excellent benefits package with a basic salary of up to £28,000 for the right candidate. You will be joining a fast-growing organisation who truly support the development of their staff.