31 Jan Senior IT Support Analyst
A customer-focused, highly technical and enthusiastic Senior IT Support Analyst is needed to support an independent school in the Hertfordshire area, with a salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience. You will also receive up to 33 days of annual leave in totality, free lunches, health cover and lots more.
The role of the Senior IT Support Analyst is primarily to provide 2nd line support to the IT technicians both academic and support staff users. The school operates a continually evolving heterogeneous desktop and network infrastructure (primarily Microsoft).
- Provide 2nd line support to the IT technicians for all aspects of IT services.
- Act as cove for the 1st line support as point of contact for all customer calls, including incidents and service requests.
- To attend and assist all key events as and when required, including but not limited to open days and book fests.
- Perform daily Preventative Maintenance reports.
- Respond and resolve 2nd line support when escalated from 1st
- Install, test and configure new software and 0S images and distribution.
- Install, test and software updates and patches as required.
- Maintain and support Microsoft stack specially Sharepoint, Teams and OneDrive.
- Desktop and application, AV and Event support.
- Install new hardware.
- Train new staff on new systems when necessary.
- Suggest IT solutions to business problems.
Essential Qualification and Experience:
- HND or equivalent IT related qualifications
- Relevant training and at least 3 years work experience using and supporting IT services
- 2nd line support for various hardware e.g. PCs, Laptops, Servers
- Windows server technologies
- Deploying and patching software packages
- Supporting of Microsoft 365 environment
- Knowledge of ITIL framework
- Passion for IT
- Customer focused.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong analysis skills
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.