21 Dec 2nd Line Engineer
Do you want to join a successful and growing organisation as a helpdesk technician? Then this is the role for you… This position can offer you long term career development within a well-established and growing technical team!
Working in London and surrounding areas, this full-time opportunity will have you Responding to and resolving technical queries across multiple operating systems. A highly competent individual with excellent communication skills is the right fit for this position.
- Ensure the smooth operation of the customer's environment, such as Windows Servers, Microsoft 365 tenants, Endpoint Security, or Client Devices, by working with the team.
- Acknowledge, respond to, and resolve technical questions from customers.
- Troubleshooting Desktops
- Maintaining accurate customer documentation.
- Identify and implement changes to the Customer Environments to address common issues with the team
- Training and introduction to modern Apple device management methods and platforms integration will be provided
- Application packaging for Apple Macs
- Ability to troubleshoot Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems.
- You should have a strong understanding of Windows Server (2008+), including but not limited to Microsoft Active Directory and Domain Services, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, File Services and Remote Desktop Services.
- Management of customer expectations and timely reporting back of requested information
- Experience with Mac/iOS/ChromeOS/Android Management
- Knowledge of AutoTask helpdesk
- Experience managing Exchange Server / Exchange Online users, distribution groups and calendars.
- Perform routine maintenance and monitoring tasks, such as backups, asset tracking, and endpoint protection.
- A capability to manage, troubleshoot, and provide access to network resources (such as printers, files, etc.).
- Passion for IT
- can-do attitude
- Independent Worker
- Detail-oriented and organised
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.