06 Jan EdTech Business Development Manager
Our client, a global digital learning company, is looking for a new Business Manager to join their expanding team! This is a great chance to grow your career within the EdTech Industry.
Within a specific region, you will be responsible for acquiring new customers and growing the market by developing a creative market strategy.
- Negotiate and close sales while maintaining a customer-centric approach.
- Demonstrate the value of all products and secure sales.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Provide solutions-based outcomes by establishing connections with key decision-makers
- Experience using Salesforce - Desirable
- Approximately 5-7 years B2B sales experience within the education sector.
- A track record of selling digital solutions to primary, secondary, and MAT.
- Communication skills, including presentation and written/verbal.
- Strong Knowledge of the UK education sector
- Creative sales thinker able to communicate and sell at all levels
- Experienced and effective with remote and field-based selling
- Track record of achieving revenue goals/quotas over £150k (per annum)
- SLT stakeholder selling expertise.
- Problem solver and solution-focused
- Highly organised
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.