22 Sep Technical Support Specialist
Our client, a global software provider, is looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join its expanding team to provide high-quality technical support to its customers. This role will provide an excellent opportunity to make a difference and contribute to the company's ongoing success. The salary for this position is up to £40,000, depending on your experience and skillset!
Benefits - Work from Home, Company Phone & Laptop, Pension Scheme and more!
You will support and install products for the UK and European customers from your home office. In addition, you will also need to carry out occasional site visits to provide support, installation assistance and training.
- Work closely with the European support team to provide technical support via the helpdesk, by telephone, email, and remote assistance to a large international customer base.
- Using a virtual test environment to troubleshoot and replicate customer issues in-house.
- Documentation creation and proofreading, including training guides, brochures, and white papers.
- Onsite customer support visits when required. This may involve staying away from home for a few days. (All expenses will be paid)
- The creation of training videos when required.
- Remotely performing installations.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Previously working in a similar IT Support role.
- Full UK driving licence and car.
- A thorough understanding of Microsoft Windows Server and Client platforms, Active Directory, and Microsoft SQL Server. As well as Office 365 application experience including Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams, Planner, etc.
- A strong understanding of Azure and migration from local infrastructure to the cloud.
- Highly organised.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem Solving.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.